Legal & Privacy
MAESTRO ARTS PTY. LTD. (trading as FUSS FREE IMAGES) TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE/ SUPPLY
Amended 9th January, 2020.
Limitation of Liability
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and associated companies, and all officers and agents, from any liabilities that may arise from activities associated with the supply, or failure to supply, goods or services and/or from the use of the company's web site/s and/ or credit card payment facilities. If you do not understand and accept the risks, you should leave this website immediately (taking care to firstly log-out from your log-in account with us if applicable).
- We accept no responsibility for the third party websites and services (including PayPal or other payment processors) to which we link.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
- The information presented on our website is general in nature and should under no circumstances be construed as professional advice. Additionally, you should only purchase and use the products that we manufacture and/ or sell if you are prepared to accept full responsibility for any harm that may arise from their use or misuse.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- These terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia and of any Courts which may hear appeals therefrom. We may, however, elect to enforce these terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us in any other jurisdiction worldwide.
- Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, is deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Use/ Supply are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us.
Shipping and Returns
Many of the products that we make available for use through this website are downloadable. In most cases, this is an automated process which takes place within a short time after receipt of your cleared payment. You must, however, provide us with a valid e-mail address. Should you not receive access to your licensed products within a few hours of having made payment, please check that your e-mail address is correct. Please also check your JUNK MAIL.
If you still cannot download your products, please contact us via. our contact page on this website. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible, but please note that delays may occur due to timezone differences. We operate on Brisbane, Australia time (GMT +10).
Physical prints purchased through this website are generally forwarded same day to our printing partners for printing, and then shipped directly to the address that you have provided with your order.
We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction and are happy to accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, provided that:
- All licensed products and copies have been irrecoverably deleted from all computers and storage media in your possession;
- NO licensed products and copies have been shared with other parties or uploaded to the Internet or any other platform by way of which other parties may gain access to them;
- No licensed products have not been used in any project, nor been incorporated into any other works.
- Any physical products are returned to us in original condition. Please contact us prior to return to confirm the appropriate arrangements.
All site content (including, but not limited to, images and written content) is protected by copyright and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission or a valid licence agreement which governs the acceptable use of that content.
Certain logos, brands, labels and trading names are trademarks and/ or registered trademarks Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission.
We will not knowingly breach a third-party's intellectual property rights.
We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and conduct regular web searches to identify possible infringement. We will take legal action where necessary in order to enforce our rights and obtain the appropriate remedies under law.
Privacy & Security
* Please note that we are an Australian company and our website is not currently configured to accept enquiries from the European Union (EU) *
We respect your privacy and will not knowingly use your personal or confidential information in any way which compromises your trust in us. We will not knowingly share, rent, loan, sell or otherwise provide your personal or confidential information to any external parties except as required to fulfill your order or request, or unless we have good cause to believe that we are required to do so under law.
In the case of physically printed products, we may forward your address and contact details to our third-party printing partners so that they may arrange to ship your order to you.
We take website security seriously, and have implemented stringent security measures, including SSL encryption, to ensure that your confidential information remains secure.
We currently process Internet payments in real-time via. PayPal. For information on PayPal's privacy and security policies, please visit their website at www.paypal.com.au. At no stage are your credit card details stored on our web servers.
Please do not share your log-in details with anyone, and please sign out of your account when your session is complete.
We may collect personally identifiable information concerning you and/ or your business, such as your name and contact details. We collect this information in order to fulfill your order or request and to prepare and maintain licence records.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of sending you important updates, periodic product catalogues or newsletters. You may elect not to receive these at any time, by contacting us (please see our contact page). Our newsletters include simple opt-out options which enable you to unsubscribe if you prefer not to receive these.
This website may support the submission of general and/ or product reviews, and we may, at our discretion, publish these in whole or part on our website and/ or in external marketing materials. Although we may make minor edits to such communications (for reasons such as readability or privacy), we will not knowingly alter the intent or meaning of the review or testimonial. We may elect not to publish all submissions.
We may collect certain usage variables, such as browser type, IP address, referrer, page visits, times/ durations etc. in order to analyse site performance and improve our service to you.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve our website and offerings and may share this non-identifying and aggregate information with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
You can access and maintain the personally identifiable information that we keep about you by contacting us via. the channels offered on the contact page of this website.
1) Cookies to ensure that the website functions correctly and to personalise your user experience. This may include third party cookies, such as those used by payment processors to allow us to fulfill your order;
2) Cookies that enable us to analyse how users interact with this website. This may include third-party cookies, such as those used by analytical services;
3) Cookies that enable us to serve up personalised advertising (on this website and on other sites once you have visited this website) based on your browsing behaviour on this website, and other websites. This may include third-party cookies.
Our website may use Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.